We bloody love CX, it’s just seems to get bigger and better race by race. Be it the national series that is getting national TV coverage, or the local rounds popping up around the country, all races are treated with a large dose of fun, across some serious racing and good vibes.
So why wouldn’t Curve want to be a part of this, for the past couple of years, we are proud to say that our carbon wheels have proven themselves with many wins and podiums through an awesome array of riders.
So thanks to the following riders who have helped proven that our wheels work on the podium.
- Lisa Jacobs - Curve Carbon 30s x 25 Tubular on Tune King Kong 24 x Sapim CX Ray
- Allan (Alby) Iacuone - Prototype CC 35mm 28 Spoke DT 240s
- Adrian Jackson - 38mm Custom Tubular wheels s on DT 240 x 28
- Chirs Jongewaard - Curve Carbon 30mm Tubs on DT 240 x 28 Spokes 2 Cross
- Paul Cullen - CC38s x 25 Tubular Rim Brake 20H Front 24H Rear
- Andrew Low CC 30s Tubeless Clinchers on DT 350 Disc
- Nick Cee - Curve 38mm Tubular Wheels
- Adam Lana - CC29er x 30x30mm on DT 240 28H
- William Jetnikoff - CC29er x 30mm on DT 240 28H
Plus many more who enjoy a race or out having a blast on their CX or touring bike.
PS. Stay tuned for the Ti Grovel CXR, yes a slimed down and race ready Ti CX frame.