I am a guy who really likes to ride, build bikes and talk bikes and everything that they give. I believe in riding for fun, even if some days my fun means pushing hard on the pedals, and just riding as an expression of how you feel.
I see bike riding as a way to learn more about who you are, where you are, where you live and who you are with. My passion in life is helping people find more fun in their riding, their own fun, and giving them the tools to get the most out of their time on the bike.
- Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
- @Benkyrides / @KevinBenky
- Favourite Ride
- I have a big 500km/10,000m loop from my house that is 90% off road and 100% smiles. I could do that ride or any part of it 7 days a week for the rest of my life.
- 2017 Race to the Rock - 2nd
- 2019 - 1st The Munga
- 2021 - 1st Freedom Circuit